My Quick and Dirty Back & Biceps Workout
When I first started training in the gym, I had no idea what I was doing…
Yet I did it anyways..because I knew that doing something, was better than continuing to do nothing. I did however wish that I had someone guiding me, instead of just winging it and praying that my wifi connected at the gym so I could follow along with youtube videos.
When I became a personal trainer I always remembered those beginner days…
If I could help it, none of my new to fitness clients would ever feel that way, I wanted to make sure everyone was comfortable. If by chance they weren’t, I would scout their gyms and create their programs based on the placement of the equipment. You know, making sure they weren’t running around all over the place, unnecessarily. 😉
Unfortunately I can’t do that being an online trainer now, but I can provide you with a very challenging yet beginner workout for training back & biceps. Check it out below!
Back & Biceps Workout- Check it out here > https://youtu.be/z_Zq-Ij7k1M
- Warm up with 15 minutes of steady state cardio (heart rate range around 140 bpm)
- 3×12 Wide Grip Lateral Pull Downs super set with 3×15 Seated Rows
- 4×10 Dumbbell Deadlifts super set with 4×10 (per arm) Dumbbell Curls
- 5×8 Bent Over Under Handed Cable Rows super set with 5×8 Cable Curls
- AMRAP (as many reps as possible) Assisted or Non Assisted Pull Ups
Check out my online training programs for more like this.